8 On Your Side Health & Fitness Expo
Friday, February 19, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, February 20, 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tampa Convention Center’s East Hall
The Expo is FREE and open to the public and in addition to Late Registration & Packet Pick-up, will offer the latest in running shoes and apparel, as well as the latest in medical breakthroughs and information to help you take charge of your health.
Several of the Bay Area’s leading health and fitness professionals will be on-hand and will help you learn how to make choices that are best for your health, leading to a more healthy and fit lifestyle.
Expo Manager: Kitty Lyons • Email: Kitty@RunGasparilla.com
The 8 on Your Side Health and Fitness Expo is the headquarters for Late Registration & Packet Pick-up.
The Expo will offer the latest in running shoes and apparel, as well as the latest in medical breakthroughs and information to help you take charge of your health.
The Expo is FREE and open to the public.
- The Expo will be located at the Tampa Convention Center East Hall at 333 S. Franklin Street, Tampa, FL 33602.
- The Expo is just blocks from the Publix Gasparilla Distance Classic Start/Finish Lines.
- For directions, parking and hotel information please click here.
EXPO HOURS – Open to the public
- Friday, February 19, 2021. 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 20, 2021. 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
EXHIBITOR MOVE-IN/MOVE-OUT HOURS
- Thursday, February 18, 2021, noon – 8 p.m.
- Friday, February 19, 2021, 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Saturday, February 20, 2021, 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Space is limited, ad we encourage interested vendors to act quickly to ensure the best location.
- Email Kitty@RunGasparilla.com for more information.
- Exhibitor Contract coming soon.
- Exhibitor Floor Plan coming soon.
- Exhibitor List coming soon.
THE EXPO GROUP
- The Expo Group is your resource for all exhibit booth needs, shipping information, storage, on-site labor and everything you need to make this your best exhibit every!
- For ordering The Expo Group products and services please click here for online ordering – COMING SOON!
TAMPA CONVENTION CENTER ONLINE ORDERING AND FOOD SAMPLING
- Tampa Convention Center Guidelines and Services can be place online by clicking here.
- Food Sampling- 8 On Your Side Health and Fitness Sampling Request Form Once complete please email to Kitty@RunGasparilla.com
VEHICLE DISPLAY GUIDELINES
- Must not block entrances/exits or Tampa Fire Rescue access locations
- Fuel tanks must be less than ½ a tank for cars and less than ¼ if larger than a car
- Fueling and de-fueling must be done off premises
- Keys must remain in Security Command during event
- Operators must be at least 16 years old
- Visqueen or a drip pan must be placed underneath and remain in place at all times
- Vehicle move-in times will be restricted during Exhibitor Move-in. Please contact Kitty@RunGasparilla.com for a time.