8 On Your Side Health & Fitness Expo
Friday, May 7, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, May 8, 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tampa Convention Center
The Expo is FREE and open to the public and in addition to T-Shirt Pick-up, will offer the latest in running shoes and apparel, as well as the latest in medical breakthroughs and information to help you take charge of your health.
Several of the Bay Area’s leading health and fitness professionals will be on-hand and will help you learn how to make choices that are best for your health, leading to a more healthy and fit lifestyle.
Contact: Kitty Lyons, Expo Manager
Phone: 813-254-7855, ext 206
The 8 on Your Side Health and Fitness Expo is the headquarters for T-Shirt Pickup.
The Expo will offer the latest in running shoes and apparel, as well as the latest in medical breakthroughs and information to help you take charge of your health.
The Expo is FREE and open to the public.
- The Expo will be located at the Tampa Convention Center, 333 S. Franklin Street, Tampa, FL 33602.
- The Expo is just blocks from the Publix Gasparilla Distance Classic Start/Finish Lines.
- For directions, parking, and hotel information please click here.
EXPO HOURS – Open to the public
- Friday, May 7, 2021. 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, May 8, 2021. 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
EXHIBITOR MOVE-IN/MOVE-OUT HOURS
- Thursday, May 6, 2021, noon – 8 p.m.
- Friday, May 7, 2021, 6 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Saturday, May 8, 2021, 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Space is limited, ad we encourage interested vendors to act quickly to ensure the best location.
- Email Kitty@RunGasparilla.com for more information.
- Click here for 2021 8 On Your Side Health and Fitness Expo Booth Reservation Form
- Click here for 2021 8 On Your Side Health and Fitness Exhibitor Floor Plan. COMING SOON!
- Exhibitor List. COMING SOON!
THE EXPO GROUP
- The Expo Group is your resource for all exhibit booth needs, shipping information, storage, on-site labor, and everything you need to make this your best exhibit ever!
- For ordering The Expo Group products and services please click here for online ordering – COMING SOON!
TAMPA CONVENTION CENTER ONLINE ORDERING AND FOOD SAMPLING
- Tampa Convention Center Guidelines and Services can be placed online by clicking here.
- Food Sampling – 8 On Your Side Health and Fitness Sampling Request Form.
- Email completed forms.
VEHICLE DISPLAY GUIDELINES
- Must not block entrances/exits or Tampa Fire Rescue access locations
- Fuel tanks must be less than ½ a tank for cars and less than ¼ if larger than a car
- Fueling and de-fueling must be done off-premises
- Keys must remain in Security Command during the event
- Operators must be at least 16 years old
- Visqueen or a drip pan must be placed underneath and remain in place at all times
- Vehicle move-in times will be restricted during Exhibitor Move-in. Please contact Kitty to schedule a time.