8 On Your Side Health & Fitness Expo
Friday, February 25, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, February 26, 6 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Tampa Convention Center
The Expo is FREE and open to the public and in addition to T-Shirt Pick-up, will offer the latest in running shoes and apparel, as well as the latest in medical breakthroughs and information to help you take charge of your health.
Several of the Bay Area’s leading health and fitness professionals will be on-hand and will help you learn how to make choices that are best for your health, leading to a more healthy and fit lifestyle.
Contact: Kitty Lyons, Expo Manager
Phone: 813-254-7855, ext 206
The 8 on Your Side Health and Fitness Expo, Official Headquarters of the 2022 Publix Gasparilla Distance Classic Race Weekend, offers the latest in running shoes and apparel, as well as the latest in medical breakthroughs and information to help you take charge of your health.
The Expo is FREE and open to the public.
- The Expo will be located at the Tampa Convention Center, 333 S. Franklin Street, Tampa, FL 33602.
- The Expo is just blocks from Bayshore Boulevard, the site of the 2022 PGDC ‘Run Virtually On Bayshore.’
- For directions, parking, and hotel information please click here.
EXPO HOURS – Open to the public
- Friday, February 25, 2022. 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 26, 2022. 6 a.m. – 3 p.m.
EXHIBITOR MOVE-IN/MOVE-OUT HOURS
- Thursday, February 24, 2022. Noon – 8 p.m.
- Friday, February 25, 2022. 6 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Saturday, February 26, 2022. 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Space is limited, ad we encourage interested vendors to act quickly to ensure the best location.
- Email Kitty@RunGasparilla.com for more information.
- Click here for 2021 8 On Your Side Health and Fitness Expo Vendor Application COMING SOON!
- Click here for 2021 8 On Your Side Health and Fitness Expo Terms and Conditions COMING SOON!
- Click here for the 2022 8 On Your Side Health and Fitness Exhibitor Floor Plan. COMING SOON!
- Exhibitor List. COMING SOON!
THE EXPO GROUP
- The Expo Group is your resource for all exhibit booth needs, shipping information, storage, on-site labor, and everything you need to make this your best exhibit ever!
- For ordering The Expo Group products and services please click here for online ordering – COMING SOON!
TAMPA CONVENTION CENTER ONLINE ORDERING AND FOOD SAMPLING
- Tampa Convention Center Guidelines and Services can be placed online by clicking here.
- Food Sampling – 8 On Your Side Health and Fitness Sampling Request Form.
- Email completed forms.
VEHICLE DISPLAY GUIDELINES
- Must not block entrances/exits or Tampa Fire Rescue access locations
- Fuel tanks must be less than ½ a tank for cars and less than ¼ if larger than a car
- Fueling and de-fueling must be done off-premises
- Keys must remain in Security Command during the event
- Operators must be at least 16 years old
- Visqueen or a drip pan must be placed underneath and remain in place at all times
- Vehicle move-in times will be restricted during Exhibitor Move-in. Please contact Kitty to schedule a time.